Saturday, July 5, 2008

Picosa, where you can salsa dance too


Click on photo to enlarge.

Picosa
65 Main Street SE
Suite 143
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone 612.746.3970

I would love to learn how to salsa dance. I tried to learn how to swing dance once, and gave up. I think the problem is, I'm too busy to dedicate myself to learning something so foreign to me. I think though, salsa dancing is something I want to learn before I'm too old to try.

At 9:00 pm on Saturdays, Picosa gives free salsa dance lessons. Someday, Becky and I will take lessons. Until then, the food is pretty good too.

I had the sea bass and some sort of native nut side item. Both were excellent. Becky had the Marinated Skirt Steak - with fresh pico de gallo, served with black bean torta and roast potatoes.




Below is the bar and dance floor. Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

keegan said...

Salsa dance is a fusion of informal dance styles. The usual method to learn this dance is to find a local class in local area but this could provide a stumbling block for many people who cannot spend particular time learning it. There is a splendid website which is of great help to many people for they can learn it through ease. . learn how to salsa, how to salsa, how to salsa dance, learn salsa,learn to salsa dance,learn salsa dance,learn to dance salsa