Saturday, July 5, 2008

Picosa, where you can salsa dance too


Click on photo to enlarge.

Picosa
65 Main Street SE
Suite 143
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone 612.746.3970

I would love to learn how to salsa dance. I tried to learn how to swing dance once, and gave up. I think the problem is, I'm too busy to dedicate myself to learning something so foreign to me. I think though, salsa dancing is something I want to learn before I'm too old to try.

At 9:00 pm on Saturdays, Picosa gives free salsa dance lessons. Someday, Becky and I will take lessons. Until then, the food is pretty good too.

I had the sea bass and some sort of native nut side item. Both were excellent. Becky had the Marinated Skirt Steak - with fresh pico de gallo, served with black bean torta and roast potatoes.




Below is the bar and dance floor. Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

Keegan said...

Salsa dance is a fusion of informal dance styles. The usual method to learn this dance is to find a local class in local area but this could provide a stumbling block for many people who cannot spend particular time learning it. There is a splendid website which is of great help to many people for they can learn it through ease. . learn how to salsa, how to salsa, how to salsa dance, learn salsa,learn to salsa dance,learn salsa dance,learn to dance salsa

clerk braham said...

Hunting for useful sources that can help you to learn dance online is really time-consuming. However, if you are getting tired of searching for such resources over the internet, visit the website http://www.learn-dance-online.com and go through dance directories.